While I still struggle on the bad days, I try to live and love intentionally without the walls I have taken refuge behind in the past.
- Don't be afraid to lose yourself in the moment.
- When you're stressed out, remember to breathe in and out. Stop, and breathe.
- Don't look to others for contentment or happiness. It'll never be enough.
- Be grateful for everything you have and the goals you've accomplished.
- Purge yourself of the things you don't need. Decluttering is rejuvenating. Try it.
- Let go of the past because you cannot change it. Dwelling on it only hurts you more.
- Smile and speak positive thoughts. Research has proven its benefits for your overall well-being.
- Exercise as often as possible.
- Your thoughts do not control you. Learn to observe them through mindful meditation.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes daily.
- Work hard at your goals every day and really be present in those moments.