The Excitement is in the Air!

I haven't even received all of my final grades yet and graduation is next week. Yet, 3 AM is creeping up on me and I'm still typing away at my keyboard. I don't know where this energy came from. Suddenly, even though I will sleep after this post, it seems as though I could go on for hours like this without stopping. I am loving every minute of this. I feel rejuvenated and awake for the first time in a very long time.

I have some goals I have set. I waited, chomping at the bit, as the semester slowly crept by. It felt like it would never end. Finally though, I am free from school. Well, I am free for the moment. I do intend on returning for my Master's degree. I am thinking about going for my MBA. It seems like a logical decision.

However, in the interim, I have some very concrete goals designed specifically for my writing. They are goals for my blogs, fiction writing and a bunch of new projects I will be taking on. I am very excited and will share them with everyone tomorrow, once I have had a chance to type them up on here, that is.

It feels so wonderful to take steps in the right direction towards your goals, diligently work towards them and to finally accomplish them, one at a time. :-)

Until then!

~ Crystal ~

Comments