Bee Pollen Update

If you recall, almost a month ago, I started taking bee pollen as an attempt to combat my allergies. I want to report that with the exception of the first few days of taking the pollen, today is the first day I've been forced to take an allergy pill. My allergies are driving me insane today.

I attribute this to the fact that the maintenance crew came around checking up on all of the residents and changed my air filter. Normally, I use one that catches the dust and particles. The one they use is pure crap. It doesn't catch anything. In addition, he shoved it in there to the point that it is bent. I discovered a layer of dust on my cabinets the day before yesterday. I have been cleaning like crazy, but still need to replace the filter. I will replace it later today.

So, there it is. Usually, at this time of year, I am sneezing my head off every single day. However, it seems that the pollen is doing a bit of good. I'll continue taking the pollen until it is all gone. It'll be a couple of months before that happens.

Thanks for reading!

~ Crystal ~

Comments